You can find various shapes, sizes, and colors; powered by LEDs, incandescent lamps, or the latest lighting technology. You will find cables or wires in various colors and lengths and in a variety of materials: wire, glass, metal, plastic. You can find battery-powered, solar-powered, and of course 120-volt old school lights. The variety of choices can be very extraordinary!
There are so many types of decorative lights and all are unique. In this large and complex collection of lamps, pendants, pendants, and all kinds of fixtures, finding the one that best suits your needs and preferences is an almost impossible task. But there are several ways in which you can design it yourself, by making decorative lamps with pineapple designs.
Pineapple that is identical to yellow can be your inspiration to make a lamp with a hood that resembles the fruit. The yellow color can make the room look more cheerful.
- Small lights
- Medium-sized bottle
- Plastic spoon
- Yellow paint
- Green semi-plastic paper
- Glue gun
- Cutter knife
How to make:
- Prepare a small lamp holder
- Cut the bottle in half
- Put the bottle in the lamp holder until it matches the lamp
- Break the plastic spoon and just take the bottom
- Paint the spoon which has been broken with yellow paint
- Stick it to a plastic bottle using a glue gun
- The shape of the semi-green plastic paper resembles a pineapple head
- Arrange and combine with a plastic spoon that has been attached
- It’s done!
That’s how to make a DIY lamp with a unique pineapple model and worthy of you to try it as a decorative light at home.